- Master Trainer, Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- CHEK Institute Exercise Coach Practitioner, including certificates in Scientific Core, Scientific Back & Program Design
- CHEK Institute Holistic Lifestyle Coach
- ASCA Strength and Conditioning Coach Level 1
- Sports Massage
- Trigger Point Massage
- Myofascial Release / Craniosacral Therapy
- Diploma Remedial Massage (in progress)
- Punchfit accredited boxing instructor
- Senior First Aid & CPR certifications
- Fitness Australia Registered Level 2 Professional
- PT Enhance (online programming)
- CHEK Connect
- PT on the Net
- Australian Fitness Network
- Australian Association of Massage Therapists (AAMT)
- Corrective exercise
- Core stability and functional training
- Weight loss, body toning
- Strength and conditioning
- Sport specific high performance programs
- Rehabilitation (WorkCover accredited)
- Management of chronic conditions, including diabetes, heart disease, stress
What does all this mean for you?
- You can have complete trust in your trainer’s expertise and experience.
- You’ll gain maximal benefits from each and every health and fitness session and reach your goals sooner.
- You’ll receive personalised, professional service for a fraction of the cost of a gym membership.
- Your program will be designed to meet your individual needs and will only include activities that are scientifically proven to deliver results.
- You’ll train for functional improvements, so that the results you achieve in your training sessions translate to benefits in your daily activities or sports performance.
- You’ll learn correct training techniques so your training sessions will be safe and enjoyable.